A series of 6 pocket maps covering the entire Blue Ridge Parkway from start to end with more than 3000 miles of great motorcycle rides described. This series contains all 6 maps which trace the Blue Ridge Parkway from Waynesboro, Virginia to Cherokee, North Carolina.
This map pack contains Maps #1-6 of the America's Ride Maps series.
Maps are printed on Water and Tear Resistant Paper for long-term use.
Each maps features:
- Handy, easy-to-use, accessible pocket-size motorcycle map - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and 11" x 17" unfolded
- Water & Tear Resistant, Easy-folding
- Points of interest: Scenic points, waterfalls, motorcycle-friendly stops, etc.
- Full color motorcycle map on front, detailed directions and ride descriptions on back
- 275+ miles of the best Blue Ridge Mountain rides boldly highlighted in red
Map 1 covers Skyline Drive through Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.
Map 2 covers the Roanoke, Virginia area.
Map 3 covers the Blue Ridge Parkway as it meanders the borders of Virginia and North Carolina.
Map 4 covers the areas of and surrounding Boone and Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
Map 5 covers Asheville, NC, to Johnson City, TN, in the north, to Marion, NC, in the east, and includes the roads south to Lake Lure, NC.
Map 6 covers the area between the eastern half of Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the city of Asheville, NC.