These maps will allow you to make the best use of your precious motorcycle ride time and get the most out of your valuable motorcycle vacation time. Use the amazing information revealed on these maps to discover one of the best kept secrets - there is more great motorcycle riding concentrated in the mountains of the eastern United States than anywhere else on earth. These maps unlock the door to some of the best of them.
Maps are printed on Water and Tear Resistant Paper for long-term use.
- Size (unfolded) - 11 x 17 inches
- Size (folded) - 4.25" x 5.5" inches
- Fast, simple, easy folding
- Layout - Full color map on one side with detailed directions on the back
- Easy to read color-coded road labels to aid navigation
- Arrows indicate when turning onto a new road on selected routes
- Keep just the maps you need for the day handy in your pocket
- No messing around with huge maps that are expensive, hard to fold, and get stowed away out of reach
- Handy, easy-to-use, accessible pocket map size
These maps are the result of years of work...
- Tens of thousands of miles on the motorcycle actually riding, re-riding, exploring, judging, and selecting the best of every road in the region
- Hundreds of hours studying and researching maps, almanacs, satellite images, GPS data logs, GIS databases, Internet sites and forums
- Thousands of dollars on motels, lodging, food, tires, gas, repairs and maintenance
You could buy, read, and take the time to plot out the rides from a series of books for about $120 and get descriptions of most of the well known rides;
You could buy standard maps of the regional map sets and each state for about $60 and still not know which roads are worth riding;
You could make Google Maps of all these areas, then print them out and store them in a big notebook for free, but you still wouldn't know the roads!
Browse the America Rides Maps series below: